They were not thinking about survival. Only a survivalist or Alex Jones
would worry about such on a day trip.  For survival I always take a case of
Kipper Snacks with me on all my trips incase there areb't any fast food
joints. I have a map of all the Dairy Queens in the U.S., and an Ap for the
Sconic locations.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 10:07 AM, David <dlocklea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If the boys in Thailand were drinking cave water, then
>
> They were getting enough fluid to keep their heart pumping.
>
> There are some minerals in the water like calcium and maybe iron.
>
> I have heard of people that ate dirt to survive.
>
> How much longer could they have survived ?
>
> What should they have had in an ideal survival situation ?
>
> Krill capsules ?   Vitamins ? Nuts ? Dried fruit ?  Yogurt ?  Hummus ?
> Dried shrimp ?  Jerky ?  Sardines ? Tuna ? Cann of beans ?  Seaweed ?  Tofu
> ?
> Milk ?

Charlie Loving