My experience at these things has been that cattle calls have less than a 50-50
chance of working. You have to engage folks directly, beg, shame em, bribe em.
That said, few people in Austin drive big trucks these days and the ones that
do are usually already hauling various gear for the caving orgs.

You’re welcome to stage it at my place closer to the site and then retrieve it
if you don’t find a better option.

Cheers!

Joe Ranzau
210.289.6839