Everything you might want to know about the Bex salt mines is at their official
web site <https://www.seldesalpes.ch/en/salt-mines/>.

Mark

On Fri, 31 Aug, 2018 at 8:45 PM, J Lyles <j...@losalamos.com> wrote:

Cool, i know where Bex is, not far from Montreaux and Lac Leman right? I go to
that area frequently for work. Is it in the valley floor or up on the cliffs in
mountains?
On Aug 31, 2018, at 9:56 AM, Mark Minton