I have a very sophisticated locater and am unable to find any Carl Imhoff
in Texas or Colorado. Nor can a Carl Imhof, Karl Imhoff and Karl Imhof be
found in either state.
There is a Karl Imhof in NJ with very high brow addresses and a somewhat
shady past. One employer listed. Imhof transport founded 12/1998 and never
again did it do business.
Be careful. Might be a traveling serial killer. Has had 38 addresses all in
NJ and 89 NJ phone numbers.

On Oct 7, 2018 10:23 PM, "Underground Texas Grotto" <utgro...@oztotl.net>