>From David Locklear
( hit delete butron now )

I finally have some non-gloomy news of personal nature.

I am now gainfully self-employed for the first time since before Hurricane
Harvey approached land.

I am almost at the point where I need to either get a small 4-cylnder
delivery vehicle, or rent a tiny office near The Heights area of Houston.
At least that is a goal that seems feasible to aim for in the future.

The main problem for me now, is lack of spare time.

If any cavers in Houston are bored, and looking for something to do, I
might can possibly hire you once a month to do a delivery ( to a person who
does not want to receive the delivery. )

Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve celebration, but most of all:

Vaya con dinero,

D.L.