>From David Locklear
( Probably should hit the Delete Button )

I know that I said that I was bailing out on the former caver in a crisis.

But I found some info today on her boyfriend's Facebook page.
He announced his engagement to someone ( maybe her ?? ) on February 8th.
There are three toxic post from him ( ranting to himself ?? ) about the her
on Christmas Eve, but no ither Facebook users commented.

There are no post at all from her to him "ever," that I can see on my end.
 Also, he has few Facebook people responding to his post and he post
everyday, suggesting he might have a loose marble.  Looking at his Facebook
history, he is just a typical redneck - meaning nothing stands out - other
than his recent obsession for her.

He has not responded to my messages raising concern.  Yet he post some b.s.
everyday.

He is the only lead - if she is indeed in trouble.

It has been over 24 hours since I raised an alarm.

Maybe she is just shopping for a wedding-dress, and no longer has Internet
access ?

But my sixth sense smells something abnormal.   There are no normal
pictures of him and her as a couple or any mention of her as a person like
a normal Facebook user would post.

One odd thing, is that she has been obsessed with posting for years, and
suddenly nothing for 10 days.   And no proof any of her post in the past 7
weeks were really actually her.   Meaning, in theory, this could be bad.

Again, I see no way to file a missing persons report.

D.L.