The video below looks like a fun mine to explore.

Skip to 11:20 in the video if you are short on time.

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubJ1jj95k0M

On a personal, off-topic note,

I am swamped at work this week.    I am actually going to
make enough money hopefully, to recover from the past few months
of being in a slump.       It will be nearly impossible for me to leave
town to go to Kerrville this weekend.    I would possibly lose $ 200 more
of income if I blew off work.

Once I get paid for all that, I should finally be able to purchase some
new gadget - maybe an iPad or smartphone, or laptop.    Going to try
to not buy something that I don't need instead of splurging just for the fun
of it.

If anybody in Houston wants to make a few dollars helping me, I have
some really hard subpoenas I need to serve on some grouchy people, most
of whom are wearing uniforms, or work for the gov't in some capacity.

David Locklear
www.houston-subpoena.com