Here is a short helmet-cam video.   Oscar Doyle wins this week's grand
prize.  Get a good view of how to stuff your rope in a pack.   Is that how
you do it ?    That would be hard with 11 mm stiff rope.

Turn the annoying music down.

https://youtu.be/b8cXGdsoR0I

P.S.   I am disappointed nobody is hyping up the NSS Convention.  I am
super-bummed that I can not go.

I need to move out of my fancy apartment and into an even more expensive
one closer into The Center of H*ll, in order to further enslave myself to
my job.

On a weird note, my # 2 customer was arrested about 3 months ago, and I
only found because I ended up working on his  case.   His company fired him
and replaced him, and in doing so, erroneously chose to go with a far less
experienced service ( than mine ) that the new guy was cronies with.  I
just found out yesterday, so I would be getting drunk if I drank, but I
don't, so instead I am just beating my head at the wall and yelling at The
Great Spirit.  They will eventually come to their senses, but that might
take months of lost income.  When they beg me back, I would tell them my
fee has gone up, if I could afford to do so.  It is not skill, that my main
competion lacks, but they lack the insanity one needs to succeed in my
job.  In this case, the uninformed customer thought they could save money,
not understanding the consequences.  You try working in a field where 99%
of your customers are m*r*ns.