I love MegaBus! I’ve never gotten a ticket for anything close to $1 but I’ve
ridden it from Houston to Baton Rouge and back a couple of times. It’s also
very popular for kids who want to visit New Orleans and get absolutely
hammered. Mega Bus saves money because they don’t have brick-and-mortar bus
stations, but do pickups and drop offs in parking lots, etc. The New Orleans
stop is in the French Quarter. Come down for a couple of days, drink yourself
silly and lose your mind, and get back on the bus and sleep all the way home.
(A few years ago I met some Texas kids at a Mardi Gras parade who were taking
this course of action.) The buses offer WiFi - although it doesn’t always work
- and charging stations to plug in between every seat. David, if you’re still
stranded up there, look online and see if a Mega Bus 🚌 is around! You can plug
your phone in and blast out emails the whole way home.

Mallory

Sent from my iPhone