>From David Locklear
Please hit delete button now

The link below shows my new ladder

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/wdtcvehx7vtz88m/AAAcP5Z4tHx2fqyKAatGssVla

In the event that the TSC needs such a ladder someday, then it is my
sincere hope that I can donate it.   The platform of the podium is 9 feet 6
inches off the ground.

The attic-space in The SpeleoBarn at the TSC is under-utilized, and this
ladder could help with that.
I would guess that the attic-space there could be converted to an insulated
storage closet.

What you can't see in these two photos are my 15 Gorilla-Racks, a 50 year
old Sears trailer for hauling camping gear behind a station-wagon (
remember those ? ), 40 heavy-duty plastic storage-boxes, tons of
garage-sale junk, some basic furniture, my 25 year old Cannondale
mountain-bike, an old wooden rifle-cabinet, tools and tool boxes.

I have been searching for years in there for my caving helmet, but Oztotl
clearly has no plan for me to find it anytime soon.

The water-tower is four miles due west of Brenham.  The yellow platform is
a new six foot scaffold with heavy-duty leveling-jack's.

I doubt Cavepearl will want to inherit any of this stuff.  There is a very
nice $ 400 pink and pastel-blue playhouse inside.

All my road-trip stuff and more, caving books, record albums, clothes,
antique knick-knacks ( Smokey Bear coin-bank ), etc.

But there is quite a bit to just give away or throw away.

I plan to haul a load to Reynosa, Mexico someday, and donate that load to
in-laws for them to sell or give away.

D.L.