There are caves northwest of the epicenter of the recent Ridgecrest,
California earthquake.  Some are marble caves.  Lilburn ?

And Mitchell Caverns is in the region, but far to the southeast.

It might possibly be interesting to see if anything is noticeably
different.

On an off-topic note,

after nearly 2 years of searching for a roommate on CRAIGSLIST, I sort of
have one living with me now.

I have been using the new CoolPad Legacy phablet by MetroPCS for three
weeks as my only phone for both business and personal use.

All is sufficient, except the CPU and memory are not good enough to say
that it is a great experience.    I am fairly certain those accustomed to
the $ 600 smartphones, would not like it as their only phone.  The CoolPad
Legacy is only for people who use both hands while "smartphoning."

D.L.