Large Garage Sale this Saturday, July 20

starts at 7am

300 Mockingbird Ln W, Austin, TX 78745

https://goo.gl/maps/ScKKd1jehAuvwauY6

We are liquidating the remaining belongings of Lee Jay Graves. This is
mostly all stuff he had stored in a climate controlled storage unit
for many years - so it’s not a bunch of junk. There’s a lot of stuff,
it mostly fills a 10x15 unit.

Over two dozen boxes of household goods plus several of camping gear,
army surplus, and many more of “maker” items too.

Cavers - name your price, no reasonable offers refused; heck, some
unreasonable offers may be accepted.

We will be donating the proceeds to the Underground Texas Grotto.

Also, If you have good stuff you want to be rid of, with proceeds
going to UTG, you can arrange to drop it off Friday and we’ll sell it
Saturday.

Justin Leigh Shaw

jus...@oztotl.net

512-593-CAVE (2283) - mobile voice & text

"we need to start using our collective intelligence in a creative,
clear and coherent manner"
      - John Trudell