If the shoe fits wear it

Sent from my iPhoneX

On Aug 1, 2019, at 5:08 PM, David <dlocklea...@gmail.com> wrote:

From David Locklear
Hit delete button now.

I am not partially in favor, nor opposed to the recent comic strip posted here.

I have never paid much attenttion to it.    One of the protagonist in the
series seems to be very loosely based on a true-life moron.   The cartoonist
seems to be subtly poking fun at that character"s unfortunate mishaps.

But the color cover page posted today, did catch my eye.    The image on the
quasi-caver's t-shirt, so much resembles my estanged-wife, a.k.a. "The
Estranger," that I have never chuckleed so hard in my life.    If she ever
finds out, I will have to go live in a remote undiscovered cave on Vancouver
Island.

Since the cartoonist has never met her, that is true a divine inspiration, that
should be mentioned in future biblical chapters.

I have never owned an mp3 player, nor would put one in my cave-pack, so I do
not claim any real relationship to the real protagonist.

However, my brother-in-law is now using the cropped head of Bockbeer, as the
caller-I-D. Image, when I call or text him.

D. L.