>From David Locklear
( not affiliated with any other character )

My lease on my apartment in Alief ends in 13 days.

In the apartment, I have only a plastic folding chair and plastic
folding-table and inflatable-mattress and an inflatable loveseat, and a
used 65 inch flat-screen tv.   All that junk, is going into my storage unit
next week, with all my other junk.

I have no idea whatsoever what happens after that.

My #1 goal in life at the moment, is to kick out my feminine Nigerian
Craigslist roommate.   He and I are not compatable roommates.   Imagine
that ?  I am worried that he will try to be a squatter, and ruin my plans
to evacuate.
So I invited him to share a seedy motel with me for 2 weeks after I move
out.  He declined.

If I were to get my deposit back from the slumlord, I might could get
another apartment.   But signing a lease again, would be so unpleasant.   I
am burned out and diminished from apartment shopping.

I can almost guarantee you that few jobs **** as bad as mine does right
now.   I watched roofers spreading hot asphalt in the blazing sun, and that
obviously is a different kind of ****.

My spoiled daughter, Cavepearl, is giving me about 3 weeks to come up with
the funds for her quincenera party.   She is barely speaking to me, but
occasionally text an emoji.
Part of me does not want to go to it.  The party to me, feels like an
undesired deadline - like a final exam.

I am disappointed that I missed the recent caver gatherings near Austin or
in Austin.

D. L.