This url is to a part of the Karst Information Portal, which I discuss directly
on this list about once or twice a year and indirectly more often. The Portal
is a 4-way partnership. NCKRI is the Managing Partner. Within the past year
we've sent about 1,100 items for posting on the Portal's online library and
arrange partnerships for organizations to post their newsletters and journals,
such the Texas Caver. The University of South Florida (the "USF" in the url in
the message below) is the Operations Partner and handles the hardware and
software end of things. The University of New Mexico serves as the "think tank"
for innovations and growth, and the International Union of Speleology promotes
the Portal globally.

The more common and intuitive url is www.karstportal.org.

George

(Sent from my mobile phone)
********************
George  Veni, PhD
Executive Director, National Cave and Karst Research Institute (NCKRI)
and
President, International Union of Speleology (UIS)

NCKRI address (primary)
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220 USA
Office: +575-887-5517