>From David Locklear
Hit delete button, please

I am personally disappointed that I missed the celebration of life for our
recently departed caving friends.

Oztotl seemed h*ll-bent on keeping me in Houston.

I am starting to think he or she or it does not like me.

I hope you all made it and were able to find closure from the gathering.

Ironically, one of the old GHG alumni that I was trying to coerce into
going was in Austin this weekend.

Did anybody from east Texas make it ?

On a personal note,

I moved into a room tonight, from a guy I met on Craigslist.   This is
likely not going to help my situation, but the place does have lots of
trees and a decent pool.   This may be the weirdest person I have
encountered on Craigslist.  I am not counting, but he would be about the
12th person in my adventures on Craigslist, that I have had to share some
kind of space with.

To add more drama to it all, my feminine Nigerian Craigslist roommate still
has not moved out of my old apartment.   I am going to give him 65 more
hours.

I learned today how to say, "Just shoot me," in Spanish.

Also,

I sure would like to watch next week's launch of The Starhopper.    Are any
of you following that story ?