My notion of their heaven would be a sort of Valhalla, with a wonderful
banquet to which all are invited, but instead of the Viking dream of going
out to fight all day, and then with wounds miraculously healed at day's
end, returning to the feast...

Instead cavers would be going out to explore the caverns and far corners of
the universe all day, returning (miraculously mud-free) to the feast, to
celebrate new finds, tell stories, sing songs and watch cave videos,
perhaps slide shows til the wee hours. And the next day the adventures
would start again. And if you didn't choose to explore, you could work on
maps or publications, or whatever you wished. And the food and drink would
be great (you might say, divine)...

Carol