I know it's nice to actually hold a magazine in your hands instead of reading one on a screen, but for archival purposes, all back issues of the NSS News are available free of charge to NSS members on the NSS website. An advantage to digital versions is that they are electronically searchable.

Mark Minton
mmion...@caver.net

On 2019-09-01 12:31, Jim Kennedy wrote:
The TSS will always take donations like that.

Jim

Mobile email from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2019, at 11:40 AM, Roadrunner <cvreel...@austin.rr.com>
wrote:

Cleaning up — I’ve got a banker's box full of issues of the NSS
News from the late 90’s to mid-2000’s. Free to a good home.

They‘ll go in the recycling in a month or so if I don’t hear
from anyone.

Chris Vreeland
cvreel...@mac.com
512-289-3510