Yes, I was hacked. Sorry for the trouble. Problem now fixed.

Preston Forsythe, West KY
    On Monday, November 25, 2019, 08:59:25 AM CST, Dwight Deal
<dirt...@comcast.net> wrote:

    Or at least it looks like it.  The interesting thing is that the message I
got appears to be from his usual email address.

   Dirtdoc

 ---------- Original Message ----------

Date: November 25, 2019 at 7:23 AM
Subject: Hello

     How are you doing?

Please I need a little favor from you. I need to get Amazon gift card for my
niece, It's her birthday but I can't do this now because I'm currently
traveling. I tried purchasing online but unfortunately no luck with that. Can
you get it for me from any store around you? I'll pay back as soon as I am
back.

Thanks
Preston