Hello Texas cavers,

Since most of you are staying home more than usual, please help with this.

The public meeting scheduled for March 19 has been cancelled by TCEQ.

We have been informed that you may send your comments in by the first deadline,
tomorrow, March 19, and a second time by the rescheduled hearing date which has
not been announced yet. Please send your comments in today or at the latest
tomorrow and include a request to submit additional comments at a later date.

You may submit your comments online at
https://www14.tceq.texas.gov/epic/eComment/ by entering WQ0015835001.

Perhaps you can draw information from what Andy Grubbs sent out yesterday (see
below) or what Kurt Menking sent out on Texascavers.com on Friday, March 13.

Thanks for helping,

Bill Steele
speleoste...@aol.com