Hi Mimi, thank you for updating us and very sorry to hear of this
development. Please know that Jim, you and your family are in our thoughts
and prayers - and that although this is a tough time for you, we're hopeful
that he will recover from this and that we will all be together again. Let
us know if we can do anything to help you all through this.

Best regards,
Jay