As I have mentioned before, what an amazingly strong, caring community we
belong too! I will be printing out all your wonderful messages of care to both
of us, and Maybe one day he will bind it - or have his brother do it for him!
Lol He does love his bound library šŸ˜Š

For quite a while, Jim, it might be best for all to send e-mails to me. There
are some confusion issues from even before this event, especially with using
his phone and computer. All started after they overdid his pain meds in
hospital after knee replacement surgery about a year ago, and this brain event
will not have helped that. I promise I will keep all and print out- and forward
to him when time is right.

I will send current update soon. I am eating and sleeping best I can, as way
more peaceful than that first night- and even told daughter and family I could
not go on hike tomorrow to conserve energy and my old knees for my job and
being prepared physically for when I can get my little cave man homešŸ˜
Priorities! So they may come up after hike and fix supper outside for me for
Motherā€™s Dayā£ļø

Stay safe and go caving when you can. Know your messages of care are a big part
of my strength during this time.

Mimi Jasek
NSS 15206 FL
mjca...@gmail.com