New update. Happy Dance! Taken to a room. Supposed to have special TV or some
kind of visual monitor because of his condition so can be watched that way all
the time. ICU nurse made a point of telling me to make sure floor nurses are
giving him blood pressure meds by mouth now that he can swallow. Otherwise
inject! Had problems with high pressure, which could make his brain bleed
active again - which no one wants!! Liquid to soft and then mechanical soft
diet. He has had applesauce and cranberry juice. Have ordered physical therapy
to get an idea of where he is and what he will need when discharged - even if
rehab for a bit. Addressed various other medical issues since last update
hopefully to their satisfaction, and are keeping track. Best of all, she let me
talk to him in elevator on way to room! And he talked backโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ She said he has
been asking and talking about me, and wants to come home. One of my biggest
fears was him not remembering US! Keep those prayers and positive thoughts
coming please ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™ They are working๐Ÿ‘

Mimi ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Sent from my iPhone