John Spence drew it and published it in the December 1984 Texas Caver. You can
find the issue on the Karst Information Portal: www.karstportal.org.

George

(Sent from my mobile phone)
********************
George  Veni, PhD
Executive Director, National Cave and Karst Research Institute (NCKRI)
and
President, International Union of Speleology (UIS)

NCKRI address (primary)
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220 USA
Office: +575-887-5517