Or, with apologies to Gilbert Shelton, “Rope will get you through times of no
Money better than Money will get you through times of no Rope!”

Mark Minton

From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of Rob
Ralph
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2021 5:40 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Frank Binney NSS Luminary Talk

Thanks for the invite. I listened to your talk earlier and really liked your
sponsors. You really caught the highlights of the Kirkwood culture.

Donde hay mecate, hay esperanza.

Where’s there’s rope, there’s hope.

On 29 Jul 2021, at 2:56 PM, Miles Abernathy <mile...@gmail.com> wrote:

Frank, that is a really good video!

Miles Abernathy

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 1:17 PM fr...@frankbinney.com <fr...@frankbinney.com>
wrote:

Hey Y’all—

The NSS has given me the opportunity to highlight many of the legends in Texas
caving in my Luminary Talk for this year’s virtual convention. If you’d like,
grab a cold Shiner beer and check out  "Growing Up Underground: Confessions of
a Pit Hippie" at:

https://youtu.be/Ms-IS2IkyjY

Salud,

Frank Binney, NSS 10816, former UT Grotto Chair