I am working to quickly pull together a report including as much information as
possible about the Dead Dog Caves near Steck and Mopac.

If anyone has any information that is not otherwise available, or can elaborate
on what is already publicly known, I would appreciate if you could pass that
information my way as quickly as possible.

Any reports, stories, or other information that can be pinned to a specific
year is especially helpful.

Photographs would be incredibly useful.

One seemingly easy to answer question that has turned enigmatic is when exactly
the Luby’s was actually constructed. Deed records show them purchasing the
property in 1977, however a 1981 areal photograph shows the site cleared but no
building yet constructed. Anyone have a reference for the year they built that
Luby’s?

I will post to CaveTex a provisional report tomorrow by 1:00 pm.

Thanks,
Justin

Justin Leigh Shaw

jus...@oztotl.net

512-593-CAVE (2283) - mobile voice & text

"we need to start using our collective intelligence in a creative, clear and
coherent manner"
      - John Trudell