Has anyone contacted our good City Council ‘friend of caving’ Ann Kitchen and
talked or shared this info with her?

Jules

On Aug 17, 2021, at 12:58 PM, Justin Shaw <jus...@oztotl.net> wrote:

Greetings everyone,

I just tried to send The Dead Dog Caves Report to the list as an attachment,
but it hung awaiting moderator approval.

A copy can also be found at this Google Drive link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MHCopJAcxdMbE_Vpo2lcK7rhqoYoK48r/view?usp=drivesdk

Because this report was done in a rush, it is designated provisional. As new
information is attained the report will be updated.

Because of the immediacy of the issue, please feel free to distribute it to
anyone you feel needs this information.

If you wish to share my contact information with a non-Caver, please direct
them to: justinleighs...@gmail.com

Cheers,
Justin

Justin Leigh Shaw

jus...@oztotl.net

512-593-CAVE (2283) - mobile voice & text

"we need to start using our collective intelligence in a creative, clear and
coherent manner"
      - John Trudell