On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 18:13:29 +0200, Gérard Degrez wrote:

> What I would find nice is something that could replace the "go to" button
> in pdfscreen to get to the beginning (or end) of a (real) page. But I guess
> that would require to use an Acrobat form feature, right? But, no worry,
> that can wait for sure.

Well, this might be _really_ hard to do...

I don't know what can be done with pdf forms and JavaScript, but
in any case one would have to specify a `mapping' from the
`TeX page number' of a page build to the range of acrobat pages
occupied by it.

Anyway, I'm not sure it is very convenient to jump to a
specific build by typing in a number...

I think for the near future it's more promising to

a) make a thumbnail for every build and then jump via the thumbnail
   menu

b) make a bookmark for every build, e.g. one level below
   \value{tocdepth}

As a typical presentation won't contain more than a couple
dozen builds, this should be feasible (especially as bookmarks
are organised in `folder fashion').

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434