On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:48:51 +0100, Pedro Jorge Caridade wrote:

> I'm having some strange problem with pageDuration command. In the
> fulldemo.tex file there is a \pageDuration{0.5}  in the divisibility
> example. However, when I put acroread in full screen mode I don't see
> any effect? Is this normal or do I have some problem with my acroread?

It's a known bug in all variants of acroread 4.05.

As far as I could test, it works with acrobat (the commercial
product) and acroread versions 4.0 and below.

Don't know whether the bug is corrected in acroread 5.0,
but I'd be interested in any feedback.

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434