On Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:05:46 +0100, Richard Sudarmono wrote:

> I'm looking for the whole maillist archive for my mailprogram. Could anybody
> tell me, where I can get this file?

The welcome message should have told you how to retrieve
single messages by mail from the list server (never
bothered myself).
Furthermore, there's a public WWW archive at
http://www.mail-archive.com/texpower@ls6.cs.uni-dortmund.de/

> Besides.. I try to use \pageduration in prosper. Unfortunately I got
> no success (I use acroread 3).

As far as I understand, porsper puts every slide in a
box. This will prevent any local settings (like \hypersetup)
from working inside.
You could try to move your setting outside of the
slide environment.

But I'm afraid the kind of interaction between texpower
and prosper methods you're looking for won't work, as
prosper's way of doing things is totally different
from TeXPower's.

For combining TeXPower features with prosper features,
you should use TeXPower's methods for incremental display,
as shown in
http://lrb.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~lehmke/texpower/preview/prosperdemo.tex
This way, different settings for \pageDuration will also
work.

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434