Hello I wrote the following message a couple of weeks ago. I tried to solve my problem today again with no success at all.
Maybe nobody answered because its a dumb question, but I'm really lossing my mind here - it can not be that hard.
Has nobody a clue on this??

"I'm currently writing a plug-in for Trac and I have a question regarding setting links in the plug-in:
The plug-in is in a new tab and its template is shown in the correct way. On the plug-in-site I have html-elements that should link to other templates.
How can I implement this? If I just put the other templates to the other stuff in htdocs, the html template is shown but on the whole browser-site. I want that the new html-file is integrated in the rest of the trac environment (under the plug-in-tab)

I have seen another Plug-in which uses add_ctxtnav(req, 'Bla', req.href.bla("/bla_reports")) to link to other templates. I want basically a similar behavior but with normal <a href="" links.
Is this possible?"

Best regards,
Micha-Jamie Guthmann

Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar