hi,

I'm playing around with my subclasses of repository - changeset - node.
Now one thing is annoying. Once I have implemented everything so I can
click on a changeset and go to source page without raising any errors
that page is cached. so whatever I do to the source code the same
page appears.

now I outcommented the last line in the web/api.py check_modified()
method to get rid of this caching. but is there a way to just simply clear?

def check_modified(self, datetime, extra=''):
"""Check the request "If-None-Match" header against an entity tag.
The entity tag is generated from the specified last modified time
(`datetime`), optionally appending an `extra` string to
indicate variants of the requested resource.
That `extra` parameter can also be a list, in which case the MD5 sum
of the list content will be used.
If the generated tag matches the "If-None-Match" header of the request,
this method sends a "304 Not Modified" response to the client.
Otherwise, it adds the entity tag as an "ETag" header to the response
so that consecutive requests can be cached.
"""
if isinstance(extra, list):
m = md5()
for elt in extra:
m.update(repr(elt))
extra = m.hexdigest()
etag = 'W/"%s/%s/%s"' % (self.authname, http_date(datetime), extra)
inm = self.get_header('If-None-Match')
print('check_modified')
print(etag)
print(inm)