Hello Adrya,

thanks for showing interest in the CkEditorPlugin.

As it is written in the Wiki-section Configuration
(http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/CkEditorPlugin#Configuration):

editor_source:     Path to CKEditor 3.6.x javascript source.

So in your case the editor_source path should be
/www/virtualhosts/trac/htdocs/js/ckeditor/ckeditor.js

Hope this helps,
Franz

Am 04.10.2012 22:07, schrieb Adrya Stembridge:> Hello,