Hi Lars,

It is already there. You can checkout the code here:

http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracldapauthplugin/branches/1.0/

I still have to review and update the related wiki pages.

To configure the plugin you need to enable it and add an ldap section in trac.ini. e.g.:

[ldap]
host = ldap://your-ldap-server-url
bind_dn = uid=%s,ou=people,dc=foo,dc=bar,dc=moo
use_tls = False

Regards,

Nikos