Hello everyone....

I upgraded Debian from buster to bullseye and lost acess to one of my
tracs. The most important trac of course.

The main difference is that this trac used AccountManager Plugin and
postgres database instead of sqlite.

I can't downgrade the machine (I wish to), so I tried everything - tried to
make some environment with Python2.7,  2to3 -w accountmanager/**/*.py etc.

Whole trac and plugins are total fresh - only postgres database and
trac.ini are from previous version

I use accountmanager-dev0.6

I even don't want to has 100% working. Just login and access to wiki and
repos. Even ReadOnly.

Help me Obi Wan-Kenobi, you are my last hope...