The ABCs Of Aging
'A' is for Apple, and 'B' is for Boat,
that used to be right, but now it won't float.
Age before Beauty is what we once said,
but let's be a bit more realistic instead.

Now, A's for arthritis; B's the bad back,
C is for chest pains, perhaps cardiac.
D is for dental decay and decline;
E is for eyesight, can't read that top line.

F is for fissures and fluid retention,
G is for gas, which I'd rather not mention.
H is high blood pressure--I'd rather it low;
I for incisions with scars you can show.

J is for joints, out of socket, won't mend.
K is for knees that crack when they bend.
L for libido, what happened to sex?
M is for memory, I forget! What comes next?

N is neuralgia, in nerves way down low;
O is for osteo, the bones that don't grow!
P for prescriptions, I have quite a few,
Just give me a pill and I'll be good as new.

Q is for queasy,
 is it fatal or flu?
R for reflux, one meal turns to two.
S for sleepless nights, counting my fears.
T for tinnitus; there's bells in my ears..

U is for urinary; big troubles with flow;
V is for vertigo, that's 'dizzy' you know.
W is for worry, NOW what's going round?
X is for X-ray, and what might be found.

Y is another year I'm left here behind,
Z is for zest that I still have--in my mind.

SO , ALL OF U MY FRIENDS OUT THERE , 
OF WHICH ALPHABETS DO U NOW DESPAIR ???.... 
AND DO U NOT EXCHANGE NOTES COMPARE???





       Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.*  Click here!



       Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sign up now!
_________________________________________________________________
Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119462413/direct/01/
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thatha_patty?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to