Our   Earth   And   The   Solar   System

THIS is really fascinating - I’ve never really given this any thought
whatsoever, but it’s rather dazzling to see it presented this way.

I certainly thought this was enlightening. Didn’t even realize we knew much
beyond our sun .... It’s a big universe.

Antares is the 15th brightest star in the sky.

It is more than 1000 light years away. So... how significant should we really
be feeling now?

And to think that each of us is but one person (out of a few billion) on earth
and The Creator cares about each of us.

Pretty awesome. Isn’t it?

 .

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/