I have given below the youtube  link of the video of the newly constructed Padi junction flyover in Chennai. Though the construction of the flyover was going on for the past many years, the last minute activities took place with terrible speed during Jan09 and Feb 09. You can see the improvement when comparing the videos taken during these months.

The videos were taken by me with the mobile phone while going in the car. So the quality of the picture is not good in some places.

Get an email ID as yourn...@ymail.com or yourn...@rocketmail.com. Click here.