Life as our teacher <http://connect.krishna.com/node/5639#comment-8515>

*We can learn from everything and everyone in our life if we are open to
learn. Even from a seemingly simple situation like sitting to chant while
being sick can spark our deep contemplation. *

*'fair weather friend' *
*Your 'fair weather friend' concept is so true with so many people. And yet
I beg to point out, there are some ungrateful people like me who
conveniently forget Krishna in times of joy and remember Him in times of
pain e.g. illness.*
* *
True love.. <http://connect.krishna.com/node/5639#comment-8528>

*True love manifests as our willingness to extend ourselves for the benefit
of the other.*

* commitment*

*commitment to my marriage vows. They are both a relationship with a person
and require constant dedication and determination amidst many diverse
situations.*

*
Service Above Self
cnu.pne *