*Srinivasan MS*  wrote:

> *All the young girl rave to be with her for some time.  Millions of boys
> adore and wish  to follow the foot steps. The sponsors que for hooking
> still,  is only one amongst all !!*

*
*
*   bharath curam wrote:

> I dont think Sachin went to College.

As per my knowledge he is a college drop out

> ,

*
*
*
*some information  about sachin

While at school, he developed a reputation as a child prodigy. He had become
a common conversation point in Mumbai circles, where there were suggestions
already that he would become one of the greats. His season in 1988 was
extraordinary, with Tendulkar scoring a century in every innings he played.
He was involved in an unbroken 664-run
partnership<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partnership_(cricket)> in
a Lord Harris Shield inter-school game in 1988 with friend and team mate Vinod
Kambli <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinod_Kambli>, who would also go on to
represent India. The destructive pair reduced one bowler to tears and made
the rest of the opposition unwilling to continue the game. Tendulkar scored
326* in this innings and scored over a thousand runs in the
tournament.[19]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachin_Tendulkar#cite_note-19>
This
was a record partnership in any form of cricket until 2006, when it was
broken by two under-13 batsmen in a match held at
Hyderabad<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyderabad,_Andhra_Pradesh> in
India.

Sachin Tendulkar was not a bright student at school. Born to a father who
taught Marathi as a professor first in the Siddharth College founded by Dr.
B.R. Ambedkar, and later in the Kirti College in Mumbai, he went to an
ordinary school called Sharadashram. Tendulkar was never known here as an
outstanding or bright student; but he was certainly the scholar of the
cricket field. Showing signs of his unusual genius, he played inter-school
matches and became a cult figure among Mumbai’s schoolboys. With some
scraping and studying, he crossed his school board examination and joined
Kirti College, where his father taught, for his university education. For
long, his mother Rajni worked for the Life Insurance Corporation. She quit
her job only when fame and fortune smiled on the family in the garb of the
youngest child — Sachin.source
Chandigarh, Tuesday, December 8, 1998

*