Dear friends,

I am posting my personal view on our LAF Sri. S. Srinivasan, on his proposed
self exile from group activity till this year end.

He has been, very hyper active as a owner of this (Yahoo)group and other
groups as well. Unlike ones, work place there is no yearly target to
achieve. In fact this is a place where one can come cross different view
points, not necessarily from the postings, can infer by our age and
exposure.

I wish he should rethink and continue to participate like any other member.
In case if he is going away to any undisclosed place where he would not like
to be disturbed, his action and information is fully justified.

I could have sent this mail to him or even talk to him personally. I wanted
to share with our other family members, hence this posting.

Wish you all 'Happy Navarathri" and more prosperity and happiness in your
family.

K.Raman