To: My Loving Wife
Date: 16 May 2004
Subject: I’ve Reached

I know you’re surprised to hear from me. I landed here safely. They gave
computer here and we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones.

I’ve just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been
prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Eagerly waiting for you!

Regards
Your hubby

_.

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos