!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Date: Monday, 31 August, 2009, 1:20 PM


































  





  







  








---  


  












 

  

Hello - It is surely interesting to you !!! 


Jokes: Best of the best!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!! 


 










  


Sardar: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123to know current bill status 
Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
 
 



Doctor to patient: You will die within 2 hours. Do you want to see any one 
before you die?
Patient: Yes. A good doctor..
 
 

Q: How do you make a sardarji laugh on Saturday?
A: Tell him a joke on Wednesday.
 
  

Sardar: I think that girl is deaf..
Friend: How do u know?
Sardar: I told I Love her, but she said her chappals are new
 
  

Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife!
Sardar: Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!!!
 
  Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in world?
Sardar: ZEBRA
Teacher: How?
Sardar: Bcoz it is Black & White

Judge: Don't U have shame? It is d 3rd time U R coming to court..
Sardar to judge: U R coming daily, don't U have shame?
 
  

Question: "Should Women have Children after 35?"
Smart Sardar Replied: "No!
35 Children R More than Enough!!"


Sardar attending an interview in Software Company.
Manager: Do U know MS Office?
Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there sir.
 
 (Best one)
Sardar got a sms from his girl friend:
"I MISS YOU"
Sardarji replied: 
"I Mr YOU" !!.
 
  
After finishing MBBS Sardar started his practice. He Checked 1st Patient's 
Eyes, Tongue & Ears By Torch & Finallly Said:
"Torch is okay"
 
Sardar1: Oye, what will happen if electricity is not discovered?
Sardar2: Nothing, we must watch TV in candle light.
 
Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: " Bombay ... 
Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent." 
Sardar: "Ok.. Ombay. Ombay" 

Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?"
Sardar: "All are born on government holidays...! !!  

   Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple ?
Sardar: Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE






  

__._,_.___
  

__,_._,___






  
 
  
  


-- 
shipra 
  
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.35/2271 - Release Date: 07/29/09 
18:07:00



Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. 




Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click 
here.



















Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click 
here.


Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click 
here.



Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click 
here.                                       
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen3:102009

Reply via email to