!





I have sent this on b4, but given the nature of the message that it seeks 2 
convey, it's worth a repeat............














WHAT HAPPENED IN HEAVEN   
  
This is one of the nicest e-mails I have seen and is so true: 
    
 I dreamt that I went to Heaven and an angel was showing me around. We walked 
side-by-side inside a large workroom filled with
angels. 
    
My angel guide stopped in front of the first section and said, "This Is the 
Receiving Section. Here, all petitions to God said in prayer are Received." 
  
I looked around in this area, and it was terribly busy with so many angels 
sorting out petitions written on  voluminous paper sheets and scraps from 
people all over the world.

Then we moved on down a long corridor until we reached the second section. 
    
The angel then said to me, "This is the Packaging and Delivery Section. Here, 
the graces and blessings the  people asked for are processed and delivered to 
the living persons who asked for them." 
  
    
I noticed again how busy it was there. There were many angels working hard at 
that station, since so many  blessings had been requested and were being
packaged for delivery to Earth 
    
Finally at the farthest end of the long corridor we stopped at the Door of a 
very small station To my great surprise, only one angel was Seated there, idly 
doing nothing. "This is the Acknowledgment Section," My angel friend quietly 
admitted to me. He seemed embarrassed "How Is it that there
is no work going on here?" I asked. 
  
"So sad,"  the angel sighed. "After people
receive the blessings that they asked For, very few send back acknowledgments 
."   
      
"How does one acknowledge God's blessings?" I asked. 
      
"Simple," the angel answered.   Just say, "Thank you, Lord." 
    
 "What blessings should they acknowledge?"  I asked. 
    
"If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead 
and a place to sleep you are richer than 75% of this world.  If you have money 
in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish, you are among the top 
8% of the world's wealthy ." 
    
"And if you get this on your own computer, you are part of the 1% in the world 
who has that opportunity." 
  
Also ...... 
    
" If you woke up this morning with more health than illness ... You are more 
blessed than the many who will not even survive this day ." 
    
"If you have never experienced the fear in battle, the loneliness of 
imprisonment, the agony of torture, or  the pangs of starvation . You are ahead 
of 700 million people in the world." 
    
"If you can attend a ceremony without the fear of harassment, arrest, torture 
or death you are envied by, and more blessed than, three billion people 
In the world" 
    
"If your parents are still alive and still
married ....you are very rare ." 
  
"If you can hold your head up and smile, you are not the norm, you're unique to 
all those in doubt and despair." 
    
Ok, what now?   How can I start? 
  
If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing in that 
someone was thinking of you as very special and you are more blessed than over 
two billion people in the world who cannot read at all. 
  
Have a good day, count your blessings, and if you want, pass this along to 
remind everyone else how blessed we all are. 
  
ATTN: 
Acknowledge Dept.:    "Thank you Lord, for giving me the ability to share this 
message and for giving me so many wonderful people to share it with.



Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click 
here.



See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! 
Buzz.                                         
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: It works the way you want. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:102009

Reply via email to