!
World's Greatest Paradox
This is said to be among the greatest paradoxes.
Many years ago, a Law teacher came across a student who was willing to learn
but was unable to pay the fees. The student struck a deal saying, "I will pay
your fee the day I win my first case in the court"..
Teacher agreed and proceeded with the law course. When the course was finished
and teacher started pestering the student to pay up the fee, the student
reminded him of the deal.
Fed up with this, the teacher decided to sue the student in the court of law
and both of them decided to argue for themselves.
The teacher put forward his argument saying: "If I win this case, as per the
court of law, the student has to pay me as the case is about his non-payment of
dues. And if I lose the case, student will still pay me because he would have
won his first case. So either way I will have to get the money".
Equally brilliant, the student argued back saying: "If I win the case, as per
the court of law, I don't have to pay anything to the teacher as the case is
about my non-payment of dues. And if I lose the case, I don't have to pay him
because I haven't won my first case yet. So either Way, I am not going to pay
the teacher anything".
This is one of the greatest paradoxes ever recorded in history...!
=====================================================
Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click
here.
See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo!
Buzz.
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!
http://microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default-ga.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:102009