?!
Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
>From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage!
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: [email protected]
Subject: COOL
To: [email protected]
Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: FW: COOL
An elderly gent was invited to an old friends home for dinner one
evening.
He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his wife
with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart,
Pumpkin, etc.
The couple had been married almost 70 years and, clearly, they were
still very much in love.
While the wife was in the kitchen , the man leaned over to his host, 'I
think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call your
wife those loving pet names.
'The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said,
'Her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago and I'm scared to death to
ask the cranky old what her name is.'
--Forwarded Message Attachment--.'
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!
http://microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default-ga.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:102009--- Begin Message ---
An elderly gent was invited to an old friends home
for dinner one
evening.
He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded
every request to his wife
with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
Darling, Sweetheart,
Pumpkin, etc.
The couple had been married almost 70 years and,
clearly, they were
still very much in love.
While the wife was in the kitchen , the man leaned
over to his host, 'I
think it's wonderful that, after all these years,
you still call your
wife those loving pet names.
'The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you
the truth,' he said,
'Her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago and
I'm scared to death to
ask the cranky old bitch what her name is.'
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos--- Begin Message ---
An elderly gent was invited to an old friends home
for dinner one
evening.
He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded
every request to his wife
with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
Darling, Sweetheart,
Pumpkin, etc.
The couple had been married almost 70 years and,
clearly, they were
still very much in love.
While the wife was in the kitchen , the man leaned
over to his host, 'I
think it's wonderful that, after all these years,
you still call your
wife those loving pet names.
'The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you
the truth,' he said,
'Her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago and
I'm scared to death to
ask the cranky old bitch what her name is.'
--- End Message ---
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
An elderly gent was invited to an old friends home
for dinner one
evening.
He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded
every request to his wife
with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love,
Darling, Sweetheart,
Pumpkin, etc.
The couple had been married almost 70 years and,
clearly, they were
still very much in love.
While the wife was in the kitchen , the man leaned
over to his host, 'I
think it's wonderful that, after all these years,
you still call your
wife those loving pet names.
'The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you
the truth,' he said,
'Her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago and
I'm scared to death to
ask the cranky old bitch what her name is.'
--- End Message ---