!








  


 
 
 
 





A woman is having an affair during the day while her husband is at work.
Her nine-year-old son comes home unexpectedly, sees the illegal lovers and
hides in the bedroom cupboard to watch.
Then the woman's husband unexpectedly comes home.
She hides her lover in the cupboard, not realizing that her little boy is
in there already.

The little Boy says: "Dark in here."

The Man says: "Yes, it is."

Boy: "I have a soccer ball, do you want to buy it?"

Man: "No, thanks."

Boy: "My dad's outside, I'll call him if you don't buy it! because you
are in his house now"

Man: "OK, how much?"

Boy: "$1,000."

A few weeks later it happened again, and the boy and the lover were in the
cupboard together again.

Boy: "Dark in here."

Man: "Yes, it is."

Boy: "I have soccer boots."

The Man, remembering the last time, asks the boy: "How much?"

The Boy says :"$5,000."

The Man says: "Fine, I will buy them."

A few days later, the Father says to the boy:

"Grab your ball and boots, let's go outside and have a game."

The Boy says: "I can't, I sold them for $ 6,000."

The Father says:
"That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that... $ 6,000 is way
more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make
you confess your "SINS."

They go to church and the father makes the little boy sit in the
confession
booth and he closes the door.

The Boy says: "Dark in here."

The Priest says: "Don't start that again!"

THIS IS MY CHURCH, NOT YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE !
 




Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click 
here.



Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click 
here.                                       
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: It helps you do more. Explore Windows 7.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen3:102009

Reply via email to