!



















Fw: DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE



DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE
 

DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE

I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque and he has a motto he lives by 
everyday. He said listen carefully and live by these 4 rules:
Drink, Steal, Swear & Lie.
I was shaking my head  'NO'' , but he then told me to listen while he explained 
his four rules. So here they are:


1.. ''Drink'' from the ''everlasting cup'' every day.


2..''Steal'' a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are. 
3.. ''Swear'' that you will a better person today than yesterday.

4.. And last, but not the least, when you ''Lie'' down at night thank God you 
live on this beautiful planet and have freedom.

 
I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good as I could be.
but THANK GOD I am better than I used to be !!!!!!





Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click 
here.






Fw: DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE



DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE
Thu Jan 01 1970 05:30:00 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)



From: 

"Privender Singh Soin" <[email protected]>



To: 
"" <[email protected]>, "jeet soin" <[email protected]>


DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE

I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque and he has a motto he lives by 
everyday. He said listen carefully and live by these 4 rules:
Drink, Steal, Swear & Lie.
I was shaking my head  'NO'' , but he then told me to listen while he explained 
his four rules. So here they are:


1.. ''Drink'' from the ''everlasting cup'' every day.


2..''Steal'' a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are. 
3.. ''Swear'' that you will a better person today than yesterday.

4.. And last, but not the least, when you ''Lie'' down at night thank God you 
live on this beautiful planet and have freedom.

 
I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good as I could be.
but THANK GOD I am better than I used to be !!!!!!





Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Subject: DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]; [email protected]

DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE

I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque and he has a motto he lives by 
everyday. He said listen carefully and live by these 4 rules:
Drink, Steal, Swear & Lie.
I was shaking my head  'NO'' , but he then told me to listen while he explained 
his four rules. So here they are:


1.. ''Drink'' from the ''everlasting cup'' every day.


2..''Steal'' a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are. 
3.. ''Swear'' that you will a better person today than yesterday.

4.. And last, but not the least, when you ''Lie'' down at night thank God you 
live on this beautiful planet and have freedom.

 
I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good as I could be.
but THANK GOD I am better than I used to be !!!!!!

                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: It works the way you want. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:102009
--- Begin Message ---
DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE

I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque and he has a motto he lives by
everyday. He said listen carefully and live by these 4 rules:
Drink, Steal, Swear & Lie.
I was shaking my head  'NO'' , but he then told me to listen while he
explained his four rules. So here they are:

1.. ''Drink'' from the ''everlasting cup'' every day.

2..''Steal'' a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are.
3.. ''Swear'' that you will a better person today than yesterday.

4.. And last, but not the least, when you ''Lie'' down at night thank God
you live on this beautiful planet and have freedom.

I am not as good as I should be,
I am not as good as I could be.
but THANK GOD I am better than I used to be !!!!!!

--- End Message ---

Reply via email to