Subject: They walk among us
 


   
Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he 
put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: 'Free to good home. You 
want it, you take it.' For three days the fridge sat there without even one 
person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too 
un-trusting of this deal. It looked too good to be true, so he changed the sign 
to read: 'Fridge for sale $50.00'. 
The next day someone stole it.  

Caution.... They Walk Among Us! 
  
One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone 
shouted....'Look at that dead bird!' Someone looked up at the sky and 
said...'where???'  


They walk among us!! 
  

While looking at a house, my brother asked the estate agent which direction was 
north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every 
morning. She asked, 'Does the sun rise in the north?' When my brother explained 
that the sun rises in the east, and has for some time, she shook her head and 
said, 'Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff.'    

They Walk Among Us!! 
  

My colleague and I were having lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of 
the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend 
drive to the beach. She drove down in a convertible, but 'didn't think she'd 
get sunburned because the car was moving'. 
  

They Walk Among Us!!!! 
  

I told the girl at the steakhouse register that I wanted the half kilogram 
sirloin. She informed me they only had a 500 g sirloin. Not wanting to make a 
scene, I told her I would take the 500 g steak instead of the half kg. 
  

They walk among us! 
  

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat 
belt if she gets trapped She keeps it in the boot...    

They Walk Among Us!!!!! 
  

My friends and I were on a Lager run and noticed that the cases were discounted 
10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier multiplied 2 
times 10% and gave us a 20% discount....    

They Walk Among Us!!!!!!    

(My Favorite)

I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached 
to an earring by a chain. My friend said, 'Wouldn't the chain rip out every 
time she turned her head?' I had to explain that a person's nose and ear remain 
the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned...  

They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!  - And don't say you didn't turn your head to check! 
    
I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost 
luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She 
smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I 
was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked me, 'Has your plane arrived yet?'... 
    
They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!!  - sounds like Qantas to me!!!!  


While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. 
He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 
pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. 'Just cut it 
into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.
    

Yep, they walk among us, too! 
  
̀̀̀ ̀J̀̀ ̀
   




 



 
  
̀̀̀ ̀J̀̀ ̀
   



                                          
_________________________________________________________________
New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pc-scout/default.aspx?CBID=wl&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_pcscout:102009
--- Begin Message ---
Subject: They walk among us

 

   

Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he 
put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: 'Free to good home. You 
want it, you take it.' For three days the fridge sat there without even one 
person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too 
un-trusting of this deal. It looked too good to be true, so he changed the sign 
to read: 'Fridge for sale $50.00'. 
The next day someone stole it.  

Caution.... They Walk Among Us! 
  
One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone 
shouted....'Look at that dead bird!' Someone looked up at the sky and 
said...'where???'  


They walk among us!! 
  

While looking at a house, my brother asked the estate agent which direction was 
north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every 
morning. She asked, 'Does the sun rise in the north?' When my brother explained 
that the sun rises in the east, and has for some time, she shook her head and 
said, 'Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff.'    

They Walk Among Us!! 
  

My colleague and I were having lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of 
the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend 
drive to the beach. She drove down in a convertible, but 'didn't think she'd 
get sunburned because the car was moving'. 
  

They Walk Among Us!!!! 
  

I told the girl at the steakhouse register that I wanted the half kilogram 
sirloin. She informed me they only had a 500 g sirloin. Not wanting to make a 
scene, I told her I would take the 500 g steak instead of the half kg. 
  

They walk among us! 
  

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat 
belt if she gets trapped She keeps it in the boot...    

They Walk Among Us!!!!! 
  

My friends and I were on a Lager run and noticed that the cases were discounted 
10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier multiplied 2 
times 10% and gave us a 20% discount....    

They Walk Among Us!!!!!!    

(My Favorite)

I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached 
to an earring by a chain. My friend said, 'Wouldn't the chain rip out every 
time she turned her head?' I had to explain that a person's nose and ear remain 
the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned...  

They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!  - And don't say you didn't turn your head to check! 
    
I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost 
luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She 
smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I 
was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked me, 'Has your plane arrived yet?'... 
    
They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!!  - sounds like Qantas to me!!!!  


While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. 
He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 
pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. 'Just cut it 
into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.
    

Yep, they walk among us, too! 
  
̀̀̀ ̀J̀̀ ̀
   





 


--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Subject: They walk among us


--- Begin Message ---
Subject: They walk among us

 

   

Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he 
put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: 'Free to good home. You 
want it, you take it.' For three days the fridge sat there without even one 
person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too 
un-trusting of this deal. It looked too good to be true, so he changed the sign 
to read: 'Fridge for sale $50.00'. 
The next day someone stole it.  

Caution.... They Walk Among Us! 
  
One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone 
shouted....'Look at that dead bird!' Someone looked up at the sky and 
said...'where???'  


They walk among us!! 
  

While looking at a house, my brother asked the estate agent which direction was 
north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every 
morning. She asked, 'Does the sun rise in the north?' When my brother explained 
that the sun rises in the east, and has for some time, she shook her head and 
said, 'Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff.'    

They Walk Among Us!! 
  

My colleague and I were having lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of 
the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend 
drive to the beach. She drove down in a convertible, but 'didn't think she'd 
get sunburned because the car was moving'. 
  

They Walk Among Us!!!! 
  

I told the girl at the steakhouse register that I wanted the half kilogram 
sirloin. She informed me they only had a 500 g sirloin. Not wanting to make a 
scene, I told her I would take the 500 g steak instead of the half kg. 
  

They walk among us! 
  

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat 
belt if she gets trapped She keeps it in the boot...    

They Walk Among Us!!!!! 
  

My friends and I were on a Lager run and noticed that the cases were discounted 
10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier multiplied 2 
times 10% and gave us a 20% discount....    

They Walk Among Us!!!!!!    

(My Favorite)

I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached 
to an earring by a chain. My friend said, 'Wouldn't the chain rip out every 
time she turned her head?' I had to explain that a person's nose and ear remain 
the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned...  

They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!  - And don't say you didn't turn your head to check! 
    
I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost 
luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She 
smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I 
was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked me, 'Has your plane arrived yet?'... 
    
They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!!  - sounds like Qantas to me!!!!  


While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. 
He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 
pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. 'Just cut it 
into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.
    

Yep, they walk among us, too! 
  
̀̀̀ ̀J̀̀ ̀
   





 


--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Subject: They walk among us

 

   

Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he 
put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: 'Free to good home. You 
want it, you take it.' For three days the fridge sat there without even one 
person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too 
un-trusting of this deal. It looked too good to be true, so he changed the sign 
to read: 'Fridge for sale $50.00'. 
The next day someone stole it.  

Caution.... They Walk Among Us! 
  
One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone 
shouted....'Look at that dead bird!' Someone looked up at the sky and 
said...'where???'  


They walk among us!! 
  

While looking at a house, my brother asked the estate agent which direction was 
north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every 
morning. She asked, 'Does the sun rise in the north?' When my brother explained 
that the sun rises in the east, and has for some time, she shook her head and 
said, 'Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff.'    

They Walk Among Us!! 
  

My colleague and I were having lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of 
the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend 
drive to the beach. She drove down in a convertible, but 'didn't think she'd 
get sunburned because the car was moving'. 
  

They Walk Among Us!!!! 
  

I told the girl at the steakhouse register that I wanted the half kilogram 
sirloin. She informed me they only had a 500 g sirloin. Not wanting to make a 
scene, I told her I would take the 500 g steak instead of the half kg. 
  

They walk among us! 
  

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat 
belt if she gets trapped She keeps it in the boot...    

They Walk Among Us!!!!! 
  

My friends and I were on a Lager run and noticed that the cases were discounted 
10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases. The cashier multiplied 2 
times 10% and gave us a 20% discount....    

They Walk Among Us!!!!!!    

(My Favorite)

I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached 
to an earring by a chain. My friend said, 'Wouldn't the chain rip out every 
time she turned her head?' I had to explain that a person's nose and ear remain 
the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned...  

They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!  - And don't say you didn't turn your head to check! 
    
I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost 
luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She 
smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I 
was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked me, 'Has your plane arrived yet?'... 
    
They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!!  - sounds like Qantas to me!!!!  


While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. 
He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 
pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. 'Just cut it 
into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.
    

Yep, they walk among us, too! 
  
̀̀̀ ̀J̀̀ ̀
   





 


--- End Message ---

Reply via email to