God please don't


- [image: Praying for lotto]

*God please don't*

* *

*I can handle what happened so long ago*

*I can not handle that today it still happens *

*The pain I felt I survived & made me stronger*

*but it kills me to know that not everyone survives the pain*

*I cried and I cursed at God*

*Somewhere someone is doing the same*

*
*

God I pray not for me, I do not need your help

*Guide me as you see fit, but please help the child who is crying for love*

*Help those that I was once like *

*
*

*I grew up as a social outcast*

*and caste in school has gone nowhere*

*a smart kid led to believe they were stupid*

*you believe what you  are programmed to believe*

*over/under weight they will let you know*

*as long as you look & act like them there is no problem*

*but we can't all be perfect on the outside*

*who cares what we look like on the inside*

*you can remedy the sadness by making others feel less than *

*
*

*God bless not me, I am blessed enough*

*rather focus you attention on the families with no food*

*My belly is full with food*

*both others are filled with parasites stealing what little nutrition they
have*

*
*

Innocence was robbed me long ago

*but that is OK, I have learned to deal with it*

*others however will forever be scared *

*this perverse hate disguised as love will confuse for a life time*

*the mind is raped more then the body*

*no one deserves his cruel from of punishment*

*not me, not you,  why this happens many ponder*

*
*

*God please do not reserve love for my sake*

*I am blessed to be loved by others*

*thisis not to say I want your scorn*

*
*

*I would rather your love to transcend those who know not love*

*
*

*cnu.pne*

Reply via email to